The term ‘Mind Amend’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
How and when do I receive my order/access my downloads?
- Once you have placed your order and the payment has been successfully processed, you will be automatically transferred to a download page, which contains the links to the mp3 files.
- You will also be sent an automated email receipt containing links to the downloads.
- You will also be able to log into your account area and access the downloads at any time in the future, via the ‘My Account‘ link found in the top left-hand menu.
To access your downloads, please visit the Account Login page, and log in using the email address and password you entered when placing your order. Once inside the Account Area, you will see a menu link to your download page.
I want you to be extremely happy with every product you buy from me, which is why I give a ‘no hassle' money back guarantee. You have a full 60 days to properly try out every product you purchase. If during this time you are not happy with a product for any reason, I will refund you immediately in full.
We use two methods of making payments:
PayPal – When paying with Paypal you are asked to log in to your PayPal account on the PayPal website. We never ever get access to your debit/credit card numbers, so we do not store credit card details.
Credit/Debit Card payment – When selecting to pay via our credit/debit card option, the payment is processed by Stripe.com, a leading online payment processor. As with PayPal, we never get access to your credit/debit card information, so we also don't store any of that information. When you enter your card information, this is entered using a secure web page frame from the Stripe.com website. So we never get to see what credit/debit information you type in. This is only ever seen by Stripe.com and stored securely by them.
All of the mp3 music/entrainment tracks we sell are protected by copyright. You are NOT ALLOWED to reproduce/copy any of our tracks for resale, to be shared for free or to be part of any external program, collection or similar, without express permission from us.
Just to clarify against popular requests. My music is NOT allowed to be included in YouTube videos, put in an app or played anywhere publicly.
- Personal use only.
- Due to multiple third-party licencing issues, none of the tracks I sell are available for commercial use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Last updated: 7th March 2017