This 40Hz gamma wave brainwave entrainment track contains isochronic tones. The tones beat consistently at 40Hz (40 times per second) throughout the entire 30-minute track, without any ramps in frequency, either up or down.
Potential Benefits from Increasing 40Hz Gamma Brain Waves Activity
- 40Hz is often dominant during problem-solving activities
- Associated with high-level information processing
- Can be energizing to listen to
The 40Hz frequency in the gamma
The diagram below shows how this straightforward single frequency session is constructed:
Here is a short demo of this 40Hz gamma waves track:
|Just Tones:||Just Tones|
Each track is supplied as a downloadable MP3 file, which can be played on the following devices:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or burn them to a CD
- Either listen to the tones on their own or combine them with your own music.
- You can listen with your eyes open or closed, but you will probably find it easier to entrain your brainwave activity to 40Hz with your eyes open.
- If you are listening in a particularly noisy environment, headphones are recommended.
- This track can be looped/repeated if you're looking for a longer session.
Headphones Are Not Required
- Headphones are not required, but using them can sometimes result in a more deeper brainwave entrainment experience because they will help block out external noise and distractions.
- If you do use headphones either the small ‘in-ear' earphones, or the bigger ‘over ear' headphones are fine, but you may find headphones with a deeper bass sound more pleasant to listen to.