Stimulate Your Creative Side While Staying Alert and Focused
This Isochronic Tones session alternates between low beta, alpha and theta frequencies, stimulating creativity but also keeping you awake and alert.
- One way to use this session is to close your eyes, relax, and allow new ideas to flow through to you. Once the ideas start to flow pause the session, write them down, and resume the session afterwards.
- You may also choose to use the session with eyes open while working on artistic or creative projects.
How is the Session Structured?
The session begins at 14Hz in beta, where it holds for 2 minutes, before ramping down to 10.2Hz in Alpha, where it again stays for 2 minutes, before ramping down to 5Hz in Theta, again holding for 2 minutes. The same cycle is repeated 3 times and finishes back at 14Hz where you began.
The concept behind the track is to induce a mental state of creative focus. This is done by stimulating low beta brainwave activity which is good for focusing, but also increasing alpha and theta activity, to promote a state of relaxed focus, allowing creativity and ideas to flow more freely.
7 Different Background Tracks Included
You get the 7 Mp3s listed below, so you can choose the sound that suits your mood. Each contains the exact same frequency session, but with an alternative background option.
Here is a short demo of each version:
|Beach Waves:||Beach Waves|
|Forest with Babbling Brook:||Forest with Babbling Brook|
|Just Tones (no soundtrack):||Just Tones|
Note: Laptop speakers are usually too small to produce enough bass to hear the entrainment tones effectively. So for better sound quality and results, we recommend using external speakers or headphones.
Download the full high-quality Mp3 versions of Creative Focus, and listen to them anytime you wish on:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or burn them to a CD
- Before each session, make sure you are well hydrated.
- If you are listening in a particularly noisy environment, headphones are recommended.
- Headphones are not required, but using them will often result in a more deeper entrainment experience. Any headphones will do, as you don’t need anything top of the range. Either the small ‘in-ear’ earphones or the bigger ‘over ear’ headphones are fine.
- External speakers – If you are listening with a laptop, you will probably find that the speakers are very small, which means it’ll probably be hard to hear the Isochronic Tones effectively. So I recommend plugging in some external speakers for laptops.
Upgrade to the Study Aid Collection and save 40%
Creative Focus is also available as part of the Study Aid Collection, which offers a package deal saving of 40% off.
- Cognition Enhancer Extended
- Study Focus Extended
- Memorization Study Aid
- Peak Focus For Complex Tasks
- Creative Focus