A 3-hour brown noise track combined with alpha and beta wave isochronic tones. Brown noise can be used to help mask out distracting noises, which is why it's commonly used by students while studying, especially in noisy environments.
Taking brown noise a step further as a study aid, I've combined it with isochronic tones.
- 10Hz Alpha wave isochronic tones, which have been associated with improving memorization.
- 12-13Hz isochronic tones in the beta range, to help keep you focused.
How does it work?
This is a brainwave entrainment audio session. The isochronic tones are the repetitive beats you can hear on top of the brown noise throughout the track. If this is a new concept for you, read my article on how isochronic tones work.
This isochronic tones session begins at 12Hz at the bottom of the beta range, then gradually ramps up in steps until it reaches a peak of 22Hz/
|Brown Noise with Alpha/Beta Waves||Brown Noise|
Note: Laptop speakers are usually too small to produce enough bass to hear the entrainment tones effectively. So for better sound quality and results, we recommend using external speakers or headphones.
Download the full high-quality Mp3 version and listen to it anytime you wish on:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or burn them to a CD
- You can listen to this track with your eyes open while studying, reading or doing other activities which require a good level of concentration.
- You can also use it as a form of intelligence meditation, to help stimulate more brainwave activity that is associated with increased intelligence.
- Headphones are not required