What is the Zone and How Can You Experience the ‘Flow'?
The zone also referred to as being ‘in the flow', is that special state of consciousness where you are totally immersed in an activity. All distractions are mentally blocked out, and everything you need to do to perform at your absolute best becomes crystal clear and effortless.
You have tunnel vision and it feels like you are working on pure instinct alone, and performing to your absolute peak ability.
What's it like to be ‘In The Zone'?
Gamers – That peak state of mind when your reflexes seem sharper than ever, and you seem to be able to second guess adversity and make super fast and correct decisions repeatedly. You can visualize the gameplay ahead of you and know exactly what action to take and when to take it.
Athletic and Sports Performance – You feel at the top of your game and can push through the pain and go further and faster than ever before. Everything goes quiet, and you anticipate your opponents every move before he makes it. You are quicker, stronger and fearless and nothing can stop you from reaching your goal.
You can experience the zone during many activities.
- During fast-paced financial trading, when you're able to make complex calculations quickly and successfully visualize trading patterns before they happen.
- During artistic activities like painting, when you seem to get ‘lost' in your work, with creative energy flooding out of you onto the canvas.
- During quick fire quizzes and mental tests, where the correct answers come to you instantly over and over, and you seem to be able to pluck facts, dates and numbers from your memory at will.
How the ‘Get In The Zone' Track Works…
The Get In The Zone track helps your mind to emulate the mental state of the ‘Zone'.
- The session begins with the isochronic tones stimulating your brainwaves into a relaxed 10Hz Alpha state.
- It does this for the first 9 minutes or so, then quickly switches tempo up to 20Hz.
- Then at the 15-minute mark, it ramps up sharply to an even higher Beta state of 35Hz – where you enter the zone and become in the flow.
7 Different Background Tracks Included
You get the 7 Mp3s listed below, so you can choose the sound that suits your mood. Each contains the exact same frequency session, but with an alternative background option.
Here is a short demo of each version:
|Electronic 2:||Electronic 2|
|Growing Thunderstorm:||Growing Thunderstorm|
|Just Tones (no soundtrack):||Just Tones|
Note: Laptop speakers are usually too small to produce enough bass to hear the entrainment tones effectively. So for better sound quality and results, we recommend using external speakers or headphones.
Download the full high-quality Mp3 versions of Get In The Zone, and listen to them anytime you wish on:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or burn them to a CD
* Note: You will not be able to download the mp3 music files ‘directly' to iPhones or iPads because of limitations with those devices. For info on how to get the MP3 file onto iPhones and iPads, please click here.
- Your eyes can be open or closed during this session and can be used with or without headphones.
- If you are listening in a particularly noisy environment, headphones are recommended.
- You can also listen to this session while running, working out, or performing a physical activity where you require a boost of energy.
- Headphones are not required, but using them will often result in a more deeper entrainment experience. Any headphones will do, as you don't need anything top of the range. Either the small ‘in-ear' earphones or the bigger ‘over ear' headphones are fine.
- External speakers – If you are listening with a laptop, you will probably find that the speakers are very small, which means it'll probably be hard to hear the Isochronic Tones effectively. So I recommend plugging in some external speakers for laptops.