Get to Sleep Faster
15 Minute sleep track to help you to sleep fast especially when your time is limited. Helpful to get you back to sleep if you wake up during the night.
How does it work?
In addition to the relaxing sleep music soundtrack, this track also contains isochronic tones and amplitude modulation effects applied directly to the music. Amplitude modulation involves a process of distorting the sound to produce vibrations, which vibrate in unison with the frequency of the brainwave entrainment session. These vibrations can sound very hypnotic and relaxing, making them very effective and ideal for a sleep track like this one.
The isochronic tones start at 10Hz in Alpha, but quickly dive down to 4Hz in Delta by the 2-minute mark, where it then works its way right down to 0.25Hz in sub-Delta.
The pitch of the isochronic tones also ramps downwards, as well as the volume of both the tones and the music track. The overall effect this produces is extremely soothing and relaxing, helping you to slow down your mind, your thoughts and your breathing.
|Deep Ambience||Deep Ambience|
|Tranquil Ambience||Tranquil Ambience|
Note: Laptop speakers are usually too small to produce enough bass to hear the entrainment tones effectively. So for better sound quality and results, we recommend using external speakers or headphones.
Download the full high-quality Mp3s and listen to them anytime on:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or burn them to a CD
* Note: You will not be able to download the mp3 music files ‘directly' to iPhones or iPads because of limitations with those devices. For info on how to get the MP3 file onto iPhones and iPads, please click here.
- Listen with your eyes closed as you got to sleep, or if you wake up and want to try and go back to sleep.
Headphones are NOT required for this product, but you may find the experience more stimulating if you use them, as it will help to block out external distraction.
- Mp3 player – Plugin external speakers to your mp3 player/iPod or use a music docking station.
- Laptop/tablet – A laptop/tablet can be used but you may need external speakers if you are unable to hear the isochronic tones clearly.
- CD/DVD Player – If you have access to a CD/DVD player in the bedroom, you can burn the mp3 track onto a disc and use that.
- External Speakers – If you are listening with a laptop, you will probably find that the speakers are very small, which means it'll probably be hard to hear the Isochronic Tones effectively. So I recommend plugging in some external speakers for laptops.