3D Sleep Music
This 8-hour relaxing music for deep sleep uses 3D motion effects to emulate the feeling of rocking, like a hammock or a baby's cradle. The sensations it produces can feel very hypnotic and be dissociating, helping you to disconnect from the world and drift off to deep sleep.
In addition to the relaxing music soundtrack, this track also contains isochronic tones and amplitude entrainment modulation effects applied directly to the music. Amplitude modulation involves a process of distorting the sound to produce vibrations, which vibrate in unison with the frequency of the brainwave entrainment session. These vibrations can sound very hypnotic and relaxing, making them very effective and ideal for a sleep track like this one.
How Mind Music (Amplitude Entrainment) Works
- Amplitude (volume) modulation effects are applied to the music which produces repetitive vibrations.
- The vibrations stimulate and influence your brainwave activity in the same way that isochronic tones and binaural beats do.
- The music vibrations produce soothing sound, which may be a more appealing alternative than isochronic tones for some people.
3D Sound Rocking Effects
The sound is modulated to create the perception of a rocking movement, similar to a hammock or a baby cradle. The sound transfers slowly from left to right, and also front to back, as well as a circular motion all around you. I rotate these 3D motion effects every 3 minutes, so you don't get too used to the same type of stimulation.
What frequency modulations are used in this track?
The track begins at 10Hz and ramps down to 0.75Hz in the deep delta range. It then proceeds to cycle up and down through delta and low theta (going up to 7.83Hz) in places in an attempt to emulate a typical sleep cycle.
Note: Put headphones or earphones on to experience the 3D effect.
|Ambient Thunderstorm 1001||3D Sleep Music – Ambient Thunderstorm 1001|
|Clear Mind 997||3D Sleep Music – Clear Mind 997|
|Soothing Ambience 1015||3D Sleep Music – Soothing Ambience 1015|
Download the full high-quality Mp3 version and listen to it anytime you wish on:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Note: You will not be able to download the mp3 music files ‘directly' to iPhones or iPads because of limitations with those devices. For info on how to get the MP3 file onto iPhones and iPads, please click here.
Headphones Are Needed to Experience the 3D Effects
This track can still be used and provide a benefit without headphones. However, to hear and benefit from the full effect of the 3D placement illusion, you will need to use earphones/headphones. As an alternative, you could try listening with external speakers each side of your screen, but earphones/headphones would be better. If you are just listening through the small speaker on the front of a laptop, tablet or phone, the stereo effects from that are probably not going to be strong enough to get the 3D illusion.
- Adjust the volume to a level you feel comfortable with.