These 7Hz Theta Waves brainwave entrainment tracks contain isochronic tones. The tones beat consistently at 7Hz (7 times per second) throughout the entire 30 minute track, without any ramps in frequency, either up or down.
This Theta track can be used for meditation, relaxation and to de-stress.
The diagram below shows how this straight forward single frequency session is constructed:
Soundtrack Options for this Theta Waves Session
This 7Hz session comes with a number of options. The ‘Just Tones' version doesn't have any music, just the pure sound of the isochronic tones. The Just Tones version will provide the strongest method of brainwave entrainment, but you may find it easier to listen to when combined with your own music.
I have also created a selection of ready made soundtracks that I have embedded to 7Hz session into.
Here is a short demo of each theta waves track version:
|Meditative Relax 6V:||Meditative Relax 6V|
|Singing Bowls with Rain:||Singing Bowls with Rain|
|Tranquil Mood 1J:||Tranquil Mood 1J|
|Warm Ambience 8:||Warm Ambience 8|
|Just Tones (no soundtrack):||Just Tones|
Each track is supplied as a downloadable MP3 file, which can be played on the following devices:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or burn them to a CD
* Note: You will not be able to download the mp3 music files ‘directly' to iPhones or iPads, because of limitations with those devices. For info on how to get the MP3 file onto iPhones and iPads, please click here.
- Find a quiet comfortable place to sit and relax, and listen with your eyes closed.
- It's best to listen to this during the morning or afternoon.
- If you listen to Theta waves too close to your bedtime it might disrupt your sleep.
- If you are listening in a particularly noisy environment, headphones are recommended.
- This track can be looped/repeated if you're looking for a longer session.
Headphones Are Not Required
- Headphones are not required, but using them can sometimes result in a more deeper brainwave entrainment experience, because they will help block out external noise and distractions.
- If you do use headphones either the small ‘in ear' earphones, or the bigger ‘over ear' headphones are fine, but you may find headphones with a deeper bass sound more pleasant to listen to.