This 40Hz gamma wave brainwave entrainment track contains isochronic tones. The tones beat consistently at 40Hz (40 times per second) throughout the entire 30-minute track, without any ramps in frequency, either up or down.
Potential Benefits from Increasing 40Hz Gamma Brain Waves Activity
- 40Hz is often dominant during problem-solving activities
- Associated with high-level information processing
- Can be energizing to listen to
The 40Hz frequency in the gamma
The diagram below shows how this straightforward single frequency session is constructed:
Here is a short demo of this 40Hz gamma waves track:
|Just Tones:||Just Tones|
Each track is supplied as a downloadable MP3 file, which can be played on the following devices:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or burn them to a CD
* Note: You will not be able to download the mp3 music files ‘directly' to iPhones or iPads, because of limitations with those devices. For info on how to get the MP3 file onto iPhones and iPads, please click here.
- Either listen to the tones on their own or combine them with your own music.
- You can listen with your eyes open or closed, but you will probably find it easier to entrain your brainwave activity to 40Hz with your eyes open.
- If you are listening in a particularly noisy environment, headphones are recommended.
- This track can be looped/repeated if you're looking for a longer session.
Headphones Are Not Required
- Headphones are not required, but using them can sometimes result in a more deeper brainwave entrainment experience because they will help block out external noise and distractions.
- If you do use headphones either the small ‘in-ear' earphones, or the bigger ‘over ear' headphones are fine, but you may find headphones with a deeper bass sound more pleasant to listen to.