Can be used at any time to relax, meditate or de-stress your mind. Sit in a comfortable position and either listen with your eyes closed or while staring at the moving images on the screen, letting your mind wander and drift into the abyss.
Amplitude Entrainment Mind Music and How it Works
- Amplitude (volume) modulation effects are applied to the music which produces repetitive vibrations.
- The vibrations stimulate and influence your brainwave activity in the same way that isochronic tones and binaural beats do.
- The music vibrations produce soothing sound, which may be a more appealing alternative than isochronic tones for some people.
Additional Auto Pan Entrainment Effects
This track also contains includes auto pan modulations, which add a further level of brainwave entrainment effect. Both the left and the right ear will receive a stimulus, but at different times during the modulation cycle. The right ear will receive the first vibration as it pans to the right for the first part of the cycle. Then, the left ear will receive the next vibration as it is panned to the left.
This can produce a dissociative and hypnotic sensation, which can be very relaxing and ideal for meditation and sleep tracks.
What frequency modulations are used in this track?
This track used frequency modulations between 8Hz to 10Hz in Alpha. The frequency is switched to a different random frequency within this 8-10Hz range every 30 seconds. This is done to help prevent habituation, so your brain doesn't get too used to the same frequency, which is especially useful if you listen to this track quite often.
|Alpha Waves Mind Music – 994||Alpha Waves Mind Music – 994|
Note: Laptop speakers are usually too small to produce enough bass to hear the entrainment tones effectively. So for better sound quality and results, we recommend using external speakers or headphones.
Download the full high-quality Mp3 version and listen to it anytime you wish on:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Note: You will not be able to download the mp3 music files ‘directly' to iPhones or iPads because of limitations with those devices. For info on how to get the MP3 file onto iPhones and iPads, please click here.
- Adjust the volume to a level you feel comfortable with.
- Sit or recline somewhere comfortable.
- Having your eyes closed usually helps you to relax more quickly.
Headphones Are Recommended But Not Essential
Because this track also contains auto pan modulations, you will need to wear headphones/earphones to feel the benefit of that. However, this track can still be used and provide a benefit without headphones.