Speed Up Your Brainwave Activity, Increase Focus and Alertness
This session speeds the brain up by ramping up and stimulating you to the 20hz Beta frequency. The resulting effects help to increase your focus, attention, emotional stability and more.
Research indicates it may also be of use for depression, ADD and a number of other problems.
7 Different Background Tracks Included
You get the 7 Mp3s listed below, so you can choose the sound that suits your mood. Each contains the exact same frequency session, but with an alternative background option.
Here is a short demo of each version:
|Forest sounds:||Forest sounds|
|Heavy Rain:||Heavy Rain|
|Just Tones (no soundtrack):||Just Tones|
Note: Laptop speakers are usually too small to produce enough bass to hear the entrainment tones effectively. So for better sound quality and results, we recommend using external speakers or headphones.
Download the full high quality Mp3 versions of Mental Workout, and listen to them anytime you wish on:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or burn them to a CD
* Note: You will not be able to download the mp3 music files ‘directly' to iPhones or iPads because of limitations with those devices. For info on how to get the MP3 file onto iPhones and iPads, please click here.
- Your eyes can be open or closed during this session, and can be used with or without headphones.
- If you are listening in a particularly noisy environment, headphones are recommended.
- Headphones are not required, but using them will often result in a more deeper entrainment experience. Any headphones will do, as you don't need anything top of the range. Either the small ‘in ear' earphones, or the bigger ‘over ear' headphones are fine.
- External speakers – If you are listening with a laptop, you will probably find that the speakers are very small, which means it'll probably be hard to hear the Isochronic Tones effectively. So I recommend plugging in some external speakers for laptops.