Enter a Mental State of Relaxed Focus
Use this isochronic tones session in the morning or afternoon, to train your brain for better cognition, such as clearer and faster thinking. You can also use it while you are studying or working on a mentally taxing activity.
This session stimulates Beta, SMR and Alpha, alternating in 2 minute increments to help keep the user relaxed and engaged. Sensory Motor Rhythm (SMR) is a brain wave rhythm in the range of 12-15Hz of amplitude. SMR is associated with a relaxed but very focused state.
It's designed to speed up the brain while keeping the left hemisphere dominant (good for attention, concentration and reducing emotional response and hyperactivity).
ADD and similar disorders are often characterized by “slow-wave” EEG patterns, particularly in the left frontal region. As such, this session stimulates the left brain hemisphere with Beta frequencies and the right with SMR.
How is the Session Structured?
The session begins with 1 minute of 10Hz in alpha for both ears. It then ramps up to a higher beta frequency where it holds for 2 minutes, before ramping down to stimulate 10Hz in alpha again. The cycle is then repeated throughout the track. You will notice that the frequency sent to the right ear (which stimulates the left brain) goes up higher than the left ear (which stimulates the right brain). This is done to help speed up the frequency of the brainwave activity in the left brain.
As the cycles progress, the frequency of the tones at the top in beta also increases, with the last cycle at the end being the strongest.
7 Different Background Tracks Included
To give you more variety when using this entrainment session, I've created 6 different versions of the Cognition Enhancer session. The Isochronic Tones frequencies are the same on each Mp3, but the background track is different. This way you can select which background sound suits your mood.
You get the 7 Mp3s listed below, so you can choose the sound that suits your mood. Each contains the exact same frequency session, but with an alternative background option.
Here is a short demo of each version:
|Brown Noise:||Brown Noise|
|Just Tones (no soundtrack):||Just Tones|
Note: Laptop speakers are usually too small to produce enough bass to hear the entrainment tones effectively. So for better sound quality and results, we recommend using external speakers or headphones.
Download the full high quality Mp3 versions of Cognition Enhancer, and listen to them any time you wish on:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or burn them to a CD
* Note: You will not be able to download the mp3 music files ‘directly' to iPhones or iPads because of limitations with those devices. For info on how to get the MP3 file onto iPhones and iPads, please click here.
- This session requires headphones.
- Preferably, this session should be listened to in the morning or afternoon, but no later than early evening. If listened to too close bedtime, it may keep you awake.
- You can either listen to this track as a form of meditation with your eyes closed, or listen to it while doing an activity that you want to increase your focus for, like studying or reading.
- If you are using this while doing an activity, you can listen with your eyes open.
- If you are listening to it as a form of meditation, you may find the experience more powerful with your eyes closed, and if you try to concentrate on the repetitive sound of the tones.
As this session stimulates the right and left hemisphere of your brain separately, you must listen to this session using headphones. Most normal headphones will do, as you don't need anything top of the range. Either the small ‘in ear' earphones, or the bigger ‘over ear' headphones are fine.
The most important thing is that you're able to hear the Isochronic Tones/beats in each ear.
You can now get a new 3 hour extended version of Cognition Enhancer, which can be useful for those longer study sessions.
The extended version is currently available with the ‘Electronic' background sound.