Relieves Symptoms of ADD/ADHD by Increasing the Brainwave Frequency in the Left Brain
Note: This is the 3-hour extended version of the original 25-minute ADD/ADHD Intense Relief version.
Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) are usually characterized by “slow-wave” EEG patterns, particularly in the left frontal region. This session stimulates the left brain hemisphere with a much higher frequency than the right.
Note: Each brain hemisphere controls the opposite side of the body. So to stimulate the left brain hemisphere the frequency is played in the ‘right ear', and to stimulate the right hemisphere that frequency is sent to the ‘left ear'.
Both ears start with the 10Hz frequency, then ramp up until the 15-minute mark. At this stage, the right ear (left brain hemisphere) receives 40Hz for a 5-minute period and the left ear (right brain hemisphere) receives 14Hz. It then ramps back down to 22Hz in the right ear and 12Hz in the left. This cycle is then repeated throughout the 3-hour track.
Here is a short demo of each version:
|Ambient 108:||Ambient 108|
|Soothing Ambience:||Soothing Ambience|
|Just Tones (no soundtrack):||Just Tones|
Note: Laptop speakers are usually too small to produce enough bass to hear the entrainment tones effectively. So for better sound quality and results, we recommend using external speakers or headphones.
Download the full high-quality Mp3 versions of the ADD – ADHD Intense Relief Extended and listen to them anytime you wish on:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or burn them to a CD
* Note: You will not be able to download the mp3 music files ‘directly' to iPhones or iPads because of limitations with those devices. For info on how to get the MP3 file onto iPhones and iPads, please click here.
- You can either listen to this track as a form of meditation with your eyes closed or listen to it while doing an activity that you want to increase your focus for, like studying or reading.
- If you are using this while doing an activity, you can listen with your eyes open.
- If you are listening to it as a form of meditation, you may find the experience more powerful with your eyes closed, and if you try to concentrate on the repetitive sound of the tones.
Headphones ARE Required
- Headphones ARE required, as each ear is sent a different frequency. Any headphones will do, as you don't need anything top of the range. Either the small ‘in-ear' earphones or the bigger ‘over ear' headphones are fine.