The isochronic tones used in this track will help to increase more alpha and theta wave activity and in particular, frequencies associated with the immune system.
Frequencies used in this session:
- 6.5Hz – Theta
- 7.83Hz – Theta/Alpha border
- 10Hz – Alpha
- 10.5Hz Alpha
|Meditative Relax 19||Meditative Relax 19|
|Just Tones||Just Tones|
Note: Laptop speakers are usually too small to produce enough bass to hear the entrainment tones effectively. So for better sound quality and results, I recommend using external speakers or headphones.
Download the full high-quality Mp3s and listen to them anytime on:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or burn them to a CD
- Your eyes can be open or closed during this session and can be used with or without headphones.
- If you are listening in a particularly noisy environment, headphones are recommended.
You can listen to this track without headphones.
- Mp3 player – Plugin external speakers to your mp3 player/iPod or use a music docking station.
- Laptop/tablet – A laptop/tablet can be used but you may need external speakers if you are unable to hear the isochronic tones clearly.
- CD/DVD Player – If you have access to a CD/DVD player in the bedroom, you can burn the mp3 track onto a disc and use that.
- External Speakers – If you are listening on a laptop, you will probably find that the speakers are very small, which means it'll probably be hard to hear the Isochronic Tones effectively. So I recommend plugging in some external speakers for laptops.