Boost Serotonin Happiness Meditation
This happiness meditation track will help to release serotonin by stimulating and increasing 10Hz brain wave activity. This is based on a 1983 study by Patterson and Capel which found that boosting 10Hz activity boosted serotonin levels.
- Your brain and body produce serotonin naturally and it plays a major part in controlling your mood, happiness and anxiety.
- Serotonin also plays a part in reducing your appetite while eating.
What frequency modulations and tones are used in this track?
This track contains isochronic tones beating at 10Hz in the alpha wave range. Amplitude entrainment effects have also been embedded into the music, producing 10Hz vibrations.
|Ambient Pad 1004||Ambient-Pad-1004|
|Warm Ambience 1021||Warm Ambience 1021|
Note: Laptop speakers are usually too small to produce enough bass to hear the entrainment tones effectively. So for better sound quality and results, we recommend using external speakers or headphones.
Download the full high-quality Mp3s and listen to them anytime on:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or burn them to a CD
* Note: You will not be able to download the mp3 music files ‘directly' to iPhones or iPads because of limitations with those devices. For info on how to get the MP3 file onto iPhones and iPads, please click here.
- You can listen to this with your eyes closed or open, depending on how you want to use it.
- If using it to reduce feelings of anxiety, stress or depression, you may find it helpful to listen with your eyes closed, while sitting somewhere comfortable.
- Alternatively, you can just have this on in the background while doing other things, like studying for example.
- Drink a glass of water before each session, to make sure you are well hydrated.
Headphones are NOT required for this product, but you may find the experience more stimulating if you use them, as it will help to block out external distraction.
- Mp3 player – Plugin external speakers to your mp3 player/ipod or use a music docking station.
- Laptop/tablet – A laptop/tablet can be used but you may need external speakers if you are unable to hear the isochronic tones clearly.
- CD/DVD Player – If you have access to a CD/DVD player in the bedroom, you can burn the mp3 track onto a disc and use that.
- External Speakers – If you are listening with a laptop, you will probably find that the speakers are very small, which means it'll probably be hard to hear the Isochronic Tones effectively. So I recommend plugging in some external speakers for laptops.