For a Fast Increase in Energy…
Use this session in the morning or afternoon to obtain a quick energy boost. This session energizers the listener by ramping up from 15 Hz to higher beta frequencies like 18 Hz and 20 Hz, which have been shown to be very reinvigorating and helpful with excessive fatigue.
7 Different Background Tracks Included
You get the 7 Mp3s listed below, so you can choose the sound that suits your mood. Each contains the exact same frequency session, but with an alternative background option.
Here is a short demo of each version:
|Just Tones (no soundtrack):
Note: Laptop speakers are usually too small to produce enough bass to hear the entrainment tones effectively. So for better sound quality and results, we recommend using external speakers or headphones.
Download the full high quality Mp3 versions of Instant Energizer, and listen to them anytime you wish on:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or burn them to a CD
- Your eyes can be open or closed during this session, and can be used with or without headphones.
- If you are listening in a particularly noisy environment, headphones are recommended.
- You can also listen to this session while running, working out, or performing a physical activity where you require a boost of energy.
- Headphones are not required, but using them will often result in a more deeper entrainment experience. Any headphones will do, as you don't need anything top of the range. Either the small ‘in ear' earphones, or the bigger ‘over ear' headphones are fine.
- External speakers – If you are listening with a laptop, you will probably find that the speakers are very small, which means it'll probably be hard to hear the Isochronic Tones effectively. So I recommend plugging in some external speakers for laptops.