Strong Increase in Energy for Your Mind and Body
As the track extends over one hour, it can be used for longer runs, gym sessions and other workouts where you want a boost of energy.
The track begins with an isochronic tones beat frequency of 15Hz, which gradually ramps up to 30Hz by the 50-minute mark. It then holds the 30Hz beat until the end of the track. In addition to this, the ‘pitch' frequency is also ramped upwards throughout the track, to add to the energizing effect and experience.
I've combined this energizing isochronic tones session with 6 upbeat soundtracks.
7 Different Background Tracks Included
You get the 7 Mp3s listed below, so you can choose the sound that suits your mood. Each contains the exact same frequency session, but with an alternative background option.
Here is a short demo of each version:
|Dash:||Dash – High Energy Builder|
|Juice:||Juice – High Energy Builder|
|Lift:||Lift – High Energy Builder|
|Pizzazz:||Pizzazz – High Energy Builder|
|Verve:||Verve – High Energy Builder|
|Vitality:||Vitality – High Energy Builder|
|Just Tones (no soundtrack):||Just Tones – High Energy Builder|
Note: Laptop speakers are usually too small to produce enough bass to hear the entrainment tones effectively. So for better sound quality and results, we recommend using external speakers or headphones.
Download the full high-quality Mp3 versions of Gamma Energy Booster, and listen to them anytime you wish on:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or burn them to a CD
- Your eyes can be open or closed during this session and can be used with or without headphones.
- If you are listening in a particularly noisy environment, headphones are recommended.
- You can also listen to this session while running, working out, or performing a physical activity where you require a boost of energy.
- Headphones are not required, but using them will often result in a more deeper entrainment experience. Any headphones will do, as you don't need anything top of the range. Either the small ‘in-ear' earphones or the bigger ‘over ear' headphones are fine.
- External speakers – If you are listening with a laptop, you will probably find that the speakers are very small, which means it'll probably be hard to hear the Isochronic Tones effectively. So I recommend plugging in some external speakers for laptops.