Provides Relief for a Tension Headache by Lowering your Dominant Brainwave Frequency
If you suffer from tension headaches and muscle contraction, give this short 10 minute Delta session a try.
The Tension Headache Relief track uses 1-2Hz stimulation, to help provide relief for muscle contraction headaches. You can listen to these tracks as often as you need them, as an alternative to headache medication.
Please Note: Although this is a short 10-minute session, you can loop the track for as long as you need. So if you want a longer session, just select the repeat option in your Mp3 player.
7 Different Background Tracks Included
You get the 7 Mp3's listed below, so you can choose the sound that suits your mood. Each contains the exact same frequency session, but with an alternative background option.
Here is a short demo of each version:
|Beach Waves:||Beach Waves|
|Metal Crystal Bowls||Metal Crystal Bowls|
|Om Mantra:||Om Mantra|
|Wind Chimes:||Wind Chimes|
|Just Tones (no soundtrack):||Just Tones|
Note: Laptop speakers are usually too small to produce enough bass to hear the entrainment tones effectively. So for better sound quality and results, we recommend using external speakers or headphones.
Download the full high-quality Mp3 versions of Tension Headache Relief, and listen to them anytime you wish on:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or burn them to a CD
* Note: You will not be able to download the mp3 music files ‘directly' to iPhones or iPads because of limitations with those devices. For info on how to get the MP3 file onto iPhones and iPads, please click here.
- Find a comfortable place to sit or lie down.
- Ideally, you should be in an area that is free from distraction and as quiet as possible.
- Close your eyes and relax.
- If you want a session longer than 10 minutes, just select repeat in your Mp3 player and listen for as long as you need.
Headphones are not required, but using them will often result in a more deeper entrainment experience. Any headphones will do, as you don't need anything top of the range. Either the small ‘in-ear' earphones or the bigger ‘over ear' headphones are fine.
External speakers – If you are listening with a laptop, you will probably find that the speakers are very small, which means it'll probably be hard to hear the Isochronic Tones effectively. So I recommend plugging in some external speakers for laptops.