Reduce Feelings of Anxiety and Stress
This is a calming anxiety relief session using isochronic tones, designed to quickly ease feelings of anxiety and stress.
How It Works
- The track starts by relaxing your mind and gently guiding your brainwave activity down to 8.5Hz in the Alpha range, which it reaches by the 8 minute mark.
- It holds you down there in Alpha for just over 20 minutes. The speed of the tones then gradually ramp up into low beta, 14Hz (within the SMR – Sensorimotor Rhythm range)
In addition to the isochronic tones, I've also embedded entrainment effects into the music soundtracks. This method involves creating small distortions in the soundtrack, which vibrate in unison with the same brainwave entrainment session the isochronic tones are following. This extra effect helps to add more power to the entrainment experience.
How the Anxiety Relief Session is Structured
7 Different Background Tracks Included
You get the 7 Mp3s listed below, so you can choose the sound that suits your mood. Each contains the exact same frequency session, but with an alternative background option.
Here is a short demo of each version:
|Calm Sanctuary:||Calm Sanctuary|
|Eternal Peace:||Eternal Peace|
|Gentle Steps:||Gentle Steps|
|Light Relax:||Light Relax|
|Soothing Ease:||Soothing Ease|
|Just Tones (no soundtrack):||Just Tones|
Note: Laptop speakers are usually too small to produce enough bass to hear the entrainment tones effectively. So for better sound quality and results, we recommend using external speakers or headphones.
Download the full high-quality Mp3 versions of Stress Relief, and listen to them anytime you wish on:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or burn them to a CD
- Find a comfortable place to sit or lie down.
- Ideally, you should be in an area that is free from distraction and as quiet as possible.
- Close your eyes and relax.
Headphones are not required, but using them will often result in a more deeper entrainment experience. Any headphones will do, as you don't need anything top of the range. Either the small ‘in-ear' earphones or the bigger ‘over ear' headphones are fine.
External speakers – If you are listening with a laptop, you will probably find that the speakers are very small, which means it'll probably be hard to hear the Isochronic Tones effectively. So I recommend plugging in some external speakers for laptops.