The soothing sound of white noise can be helpful to block out distracting background sounds and be used for relaxation or sleep. I’ve also included a pink noise and brown noise track in this package. Each mp3 is 60 minutes long in length. You can listen to each track for as long as you need, by selecting the repeat option on your music player.
- No brainwave entrainment tones are contained in these tracks.
- White Noise: Sounds like TV static. It uses a random mix of high and low frequencies across the entire spectrum.
- Pink Noise: The higher frequencies are not as loud, so pink noise is generally more pleasant to listen to than white.
- Brown Noise: This uses mostly lower frequencies and is the most soothing sound of the 3.
- Use to help you relax or fall asleep
- May provide relief for conditions like tinnitus
- You can even use them to help get your baby off to sleep or calm your dog
White Noise: White Noise
Pink Noise: Pink Noise
Brown Noise: Brown Noise
Get The Mp3s…
With these Mp3 versions you can listen to them anytime without having to be online.
They are compatible with all the following:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or you can burn them to a CD