A complete white noise track containing frequencies across the full spectrum.
- Contains higher pitch frequencies that are filtered out of more smooth-sounding brown noise tracks
- An ideal sound masking tool
NOTE: The tracks are not ideal for looping, as the volume fades in at the beginning for 10 seconds and out at the end of the track for 60 seconds.
White noise can be used for:
- Helping you relax or fall asleep
- Block out distracting noise while you're studying
- Calming babies and helping them get off to sleep
- Calming and settling nervous and distressed dogs
- Providing relief for tinnitus
White noise full spectrum: White Noise
How loud should the volume be?
You should adjust the volume to a level you feel comfortable with. It shouldn't be so loud that it hurts your ears or becomes too distracting.
Get The MP3…
MP3 music files can be played on the following:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player