Block Out Distractions at the Beginning and End of Your Sleep
This version of my popular smoothed brown noise has a long break of silence in the middle of it. This is ideal for anyone who doesn't want the noise sound playing all night.
The track will play for between 60 to 120 minutes (depending on your choice), followed by complete silence. Then the track starts playing again before you wake up.
Your choices and how the tracks work:
- You can choose the overall track length to be either 6,7,8,10 or 12 hours to suit your sleep pattern or preference;
- You also choose how long the noise plays for at the beginning and end, for either 60,90 or 120 mins;
- There's a 5 minute fade out when the first noise sound ends, so it doesn't startle you;
- As the morning sound comes in, this also has a long 5 minute gradual fade in.
Here are two visual examples of a 6 hour track:
First track has 60 minutes of noise at the beinning and the end, with 4 hours of silence in between.
The second track is also 6 hours long, but this one has the 120 minutes of noise option, with 2 hours of silence in between.
Brown noise can be used for:
- Helping you relax or fall asleep
- Block out distracting noise while you're studying
- Calming babies and helping them get off to sleep
- Calming and settling nervous and distressed dogs
- Providing relief for tinnitus
Smoothed Brown Noise: Smoothed Brown Noise
How loud should the volume be?
Adjust the volume to a level you feel comfortable with. It shouldn't be so loud that it hurts your ears or becomes too distracting.
Get The MP3…
With this MP3 version you can listen to it anytime without having to be online.
MP3 music files can be played on the following:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player