The soothing sound of pink noise can be helpful to block out distracting background sounds and be used for relaxation or sleep.
- No brainwave entrainment tones are contained in this track.
- Use to help you relax or fall asleep
- May provide relief for conditions like tinnitus
- You can even use them to help get your baby off to sleep or calm your dog
How Does Pink Noise Differ from White and Brown Noise?
- White Noise: Sounds like TV static. It uses a random mix of high and low frequencies across the entire spectrum.
- Pink Noise: The higher frequencies are not as loud, so pink noise is generally more pleasant to listen to than white noise.
- Brown Noise: This uses mostly lower frequencies and is the most soothing sound of the 3.
Pink Noise: Pink Noise
Get The MP3…
With this MP3 version, you can listen to it anytime without having to be online.
MP3 music files can be played on the following:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or you can burn them to an MP3/data CD