This 8 hour track combines the soothing sound of brown noise with the sound of ‘singing bowls' (also referred to as Tibetan bowls, or metal crystal bowls). Brown noise is useful for blocking out distracting background sounds and can be used for relaxation or sleep. I've extended this soundtrack over 8 hours, so that you can have it playing throughout the night while you sleep, or in the background during the daytime.
- Use to help you relax or fall asleep
- May provide relief for conditions like tinnitus
- You can use this to help get your baby off to sleep or even calm your dog while you are out during the daytime.
- Note: This soundtrack doesn't contain any isochronic tones or brainwave entrainment beats.
Brown Noise with Singing Bowls: Brown Noise with Om Mantra
Get The MP3
With this MP3 version you can listen to it any time without having to be online.
They are compatible with all the following:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Note: You will not be able to download the mp3 music files ‘directly' to iPhones or iPads because of limitations with those devices. For info on how to get the MP3 file onto iPhones and iPads, please click here.