This session modulates between mid-beta frequencies (14-17hz) to help enhance concentration while reading, studying, or engaging in any mentally taxing activity.
This session is not as intense as other beta sessions, so that it can be used on loop for longer periods of time without resulting in mental fatigue.
7 Different Background Tracks Included
You get the 7 Mp3s listed below, so you can choose the sound that suits your mood. Each contains the exact same frequency session, but with an alternative background option.
Here is a short demo of each version:
|Beach Waves:||Beach Waves|
|City Cafe:||City Cafe|
|Pulsating Synth:||Pulsating Synth|
|Wind with Wind Chimes:||Wind with Wind Chimes|
|Just Tones (no soundtrack):||Just Tones|
Note: Laptop speakers are usually too small to produce enough bass to hear the entrainment tones effectively. So for better sound quality and results, we recommend using external speakers or headphones.
Download the full high quality Mp3 versions of Study Focus, and listen to them anytime you wish on:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or burn them to a CD
* Note: You will not be able to download the mp3 music files ‘directly’ to iPhones or iPads because of limitations with those devices. For info on how to get the MP3 file onto iPhones and iPads, please click here.
- This session is designed to be listened to while studying, reading or conducting any activity requiring high concentration.
- If you are listening in a particularly noisy environment, headphones are recommended.
- As stated above this tracked can be looped/repeated if you’re looking for a longer session.
- Headphones are not required, but using them will often result in a more deeper entrainment experience. Any headphones will do, as you don’t need anything top of the range. Either the small ‘in ear’ earphones, or the bigger ‘over ear’ headphones are fine.
- External speakers – If you are listening with a laptop, you will probably find that the speakers are very small, which means it’ll probably be hard to hear the Isochronic Tones effectively. So I recommend plugging in some external speakers for laptops.