This isochronic tones session cycles through a frequency range of mid-beta frequencies (14-17hz), which will help to boost your focus and concentration levels. It’s an ideal study aid music session when you want to increase your focus while studying, reading, or engaging in any mentally taxing activity over a longer period.
New Features and Benefits of the Extended Version
This new much longer longer version of Study Focus features 5 new background sounds, and I’ve also used additional brainwave entrainment effects in the soundtracks. So, if you already have the original shorter version, you’ll still find value in upgrading to this new extended version.
Amplitude Entrainment Effects in the Soundtracks
In addition to the isochronic tones stimulation, the soundtracks have also been embedded with an amplitude entrainment filter. This filter distorts the sound of the music, creating subtle vibrations in the sound, which vibrate in unison to the same frequency of the isochronic tones. This helps to add further weight to the brainwave entrainment process and increases the effect of the track.
7 Different Background Tracks Included
I’ve included the ‘Pulsating Synth’ background sound, which was very popular in the shorter 30 minute version of Study Focus. You’ll also find 5 new background sounds which are different to those on the original Study Focus.
You get the 7 Mp3s listed below, so you can choose the sound that suits your mood. Each contains the exact same frequency session, but with an alternative background option.
Here is a short demo of each version:
|Pulsating Synth:||Pulsating Synth|
|Just Tones (no soundtrack):||Just Tones|
Note: Laptop speakers are usually too small to produce enough bass to hear the entrainment tones effectively. So for better sound quality and results, we recommend using external speakers or headphones.
Download the full high quality Mp3 versions of Study Focus, and listen to them anytime you wish on:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or burn them to a CD
* Note: You will not be able to download the mp3 music files ‘directly’ to iPhones or iPads because of limitations with those devices. For info on how to get the MP3 file onto iPhones and iPads, please click here.
- This session is designed to be listened to while studying, reading or conducting any activity requiring high concentration.
- If you are listening in a particularly noisy environment, headphones are recommended.
- As stated above this tracked can be looped/repeated if you’re looking for a longer session.
- Headphones are not required, but using them will often result in a more deeper entrainment experience. Any headphones will do, as you don’t need anything top of the range. Either the small ‘in ear’ earphones, or the bigger ‘over ear’ headphones are fine.
- External speakers – If you are listening with a laptop, you will probably find that the speakers are very small, which means it’ll probably be hard to hear the Isochronic Tones effectively. So I recommend plugging in some external speakers for laptops.
Upgrade to the Study Aid Collection and save 40%
Study Focus Extended is also available as part of the Study Aid Collection, which offers a package deal saving of 40% off.
- Cognition Enhancer Extended
- Study Focus Extended
- Memorization Study Aid
- Peak Focus For Complex Tasks
- Creative Focus