Improve Your Ability to Focus and Remember Information During a Study Session
This brainwave entrainment session (see diagram below) cycles through a frequency range of between 10Hz in Alpha, (which can help with memorization and learning), and up to 14Hz in the Beta range, (which will help with increasing focus and concentration).
NOTE: These Study Booster tracks use the same brainwave entrainment frequency session as my Study Enhancer product. The key difference being the method of brainwave entrainment stimulation being used.
- My Study Enhancer product relies on using amplitude entrainment effects, which produces vibrations by distorting the music.
- These Study Booster tracks use isochronic tones beating alongside the music tracks.
|Ambience 39||Ambience 39|
|Light Years||Light Years|
|Orchestral 2||Orchestral 2|
|Tranquil Mood 12J||Tranquil Mood 12J|
|Upbeat 13J||Upbeat 13J|
|Warm Ambience 7||Warm Ambience 7|
|Just Tones||Just Tones|
Note: Laptop speakers are usually too small to produce enough bass to hear the entrainment tones effectively. So for better sound quality and results, we recommend using external speakers or headphones.
Download the full high quality Mp3 version of Study Booster Extended, and listen to it any time you wish on:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or burn them to a CD
* Note: You will not be able to download the mp3 music files ‘directly’ to iPhones or iPads because of limitations with those devices. For info on how to get the MP3 file onto iPhones and iPads, please click here.
- You should listen to this track with your eyes open, while studying or working.
- Headphones are not required