This isochronic tones session will help you overcome those frustrating bedtime experiences, when for some annoying reason your body is out of sync and you just feel so restless, and can't get comfortable in your bed, tossing and turning for what seems like forever.
If you find it hard to get to sleep, the Sleep Induction track will help guide your brainwave frequencies down to Delta, the brain state experienced during sleep.
How Sleep Induction Works
This is a simple sleep session that guides the brain down to a deep sleep Delta state.
The track begins with a faster beat in the high Alpha range; it then quickly guides you down to a very relaxed state by the 10 minute mark. There your held for 8 minutes, to help reduce excess mind chatter and restlessness, before you are taken down to the deep sleep state of low Delta (1.05Hz).
The audio entrainment continues in the low Delta range for the remainder of the 50 minute track, to ensure you enter and stay in a deep sleep state.
Waking Up During The Night?
As well as getting you to sleep initially, the Sleep Induction session can be used again during the night. if you find yourself waking up again during the night, just stick the track back on again to help you get back to sleep more quickly.
7 Different Background Tracks Included
You get the 7 Mp3s listed below, so you can choose the sound that suits your mood. Each contains the exact same frequency session, but with an alternative background option.
Here is a short demo of each version:
|Beach Waves:||Beach Waves|
|Heart of Lakes||Heart of Lakes|
|Night Rain:||Night Rain|
|Whale sounds:||Whale sounds|
|Wind with Wind Chimes:||Wind with Wind Chimes|
|Just Tones (no soundtrack):||Just Tones|
Note: Laptop speakers are usually too small to produce enough bass to hear the entrainment tones effectively. So for better sound quality and results, we recommend using external speakers or headphones.
Download the full high quality Mp3 versions of Sleep Induction, and listen to them anytime you wish on:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or burn them to a CD
* Note: You will not be able to download the mp3 music files ‘directly' to iPhones or iPads because of limitations with those devices. For info on how to get the MP3 file onto iPhones and iPads, please click here.
- This track is designed to be listened when you are ready for sleep at night.
- Get into bed, lie down and start the track.
- Close your eyes and begin to relax.
- If taking a power nap during the day, find a comfortable place to sit or lie down, that is free from distraction and as quiet as possible.
- DO NOT PLAY THIS TRACK ON LOOP/REPEAT – The track starts at a higher frequency and ends in a very low one. So if you play it on loop/repeat, the drastic change in frequency level will jump and startle you, as the track re-starts at the higher frequency. This is likely to wake you up, so just set the track to play once.
Headphones are often used for audio entrainment, but this may be difficult for some people during sleep. You have a few options open to you.
- Mp3 player – Plugin external speakers to your mp3 player/ipod or use a music docking station.
- Laptop – A laptop can be easily used in your bedroom, but I recommend the use of external speakers, as the laptop speakers are usually not powerful enough, to hear the entrainment beats effectively.
- CD/DVD Player – If you have access to a CD/DVD player in the bedroom, you can burn the mp3 track onto a disc and use that.
- Headphones – Although not always suitable, you can try using either the smaller ‘in ear' earphones, or the bigger ‘over ear' headphones. This will depend on what you have available and the level of comfort you require.