Guides Your Brainwaves to 7.83Hz, the Earth’s Pulse
Pure Schumann Resonance uses isochronic tones beating at 7.83 times per second, throughout the whole 1 hour track, without any ramps. The 7.83Hz frequency is known as Schumann Resonance, and also referred to as the Earth’s Pulse. It’s a very relaxing frequency to listen to and sits right on the border between the Alpha and Theta frequency ranges.
These tracks differ from my other Schumann Resonance product, which starts at the higher frequency of 13Hz, and gradually ramps downwards for 10 minutes until it reaches 7.83Hz. This one is a pure 7.83Hz all the way through.
Interesting facts about Schumann Resonance
- Schumann Resonance occurs at 7.83hz and is often referred to as the Earth’s Pulse.
- Observations of Schumann Resonances have been used to track global lightning activity.
- It is believed the frequency of 7.83hz can be used to explore the lower ionosphere on celestial bodies.
- It’s linked to transient luminous events like sprites, elves and jets.
7 Different Background Tracks Included
You get the 7 Mp3s listed below, so you can choose the sound that suits your mood. Each contains the exact same frequency session, but with an alternative background option.
Here is a short demo of each version:
|Classical Ambience:||Classical Ambience|
|Deep Ambience:||Deep Ambience|
|Gentle Drifting:||Gentle Drifting|
|Shimmering Ambience:||Shimmering Ambience|
|Space Travel:||Space Travel|
|Warm Ambience:||Warm Ambience|
|Just Tones (no soundtrack):||Just Tones|
Note: Laptop speakers are usually too small to produce enough bass to hear the entrainment tones effectively. So for better sound quality and results, we recommend using external speakers or headphones.
Download the full high quality Mp3 versions of Schumann Resonance, and listen to them anytime you wish on:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or burn them to a CD
* Note: You will not be able to download the mp3 music files ‘directly’ to iPhones or iPads because of limitations with those devices. For info on how to get the MP3 file onto iPhones and iPads, please click here.
- Find a comfortable place to sit or lie down.
- Ideally, you should be in an area that is free from distraction and as quiet as possible.
- Close your eyes and relax.
This session is not specifically designed to get you to sleep, but it is extremely relaxing.
Headphones are not required, but using them will often result in a more deeper entrainment experience. Any headphones will do, as you don’t need anything top of the range. Either the small ‘in ear’ earphones, or the bigger ‘over ear’ headphones are fine.
External speakers – If you are listening with a laptop, you will probably find that the speakers are very small, which means it’ll probably be hard to hear the Isochronic Tones effectively. So I recommend plugging in some external speakers for laptops.