This session uses Sub-Delta (0 – 1 Hz) frequencies, which are theorized to have soothing effects on the limbic system – the amygdala and hypothalamus in particular, which themselves operate at delta frequencies.
This may be the reason delta frequencies can be so helpful with conditions involving chronic pain, such as fibromyalgia.
Download the full high quality Mp3 versions of Chronic Aches and Pains Relief, and listen to them anytime you wish on:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or burn them to a CD
7 Different Background Tracks Included
You get the 7 Mp3’s listed below, so you can choose the sound that suits your mood. Each contains the exact same frequency session, but with an alternative background option:
- Beach Waves
- Heavy rain
- Whale Sounds
- Just Tones (no soundtrack)
Audio Samples – 7 different background sounds to choose from
Note: Laptop speakers are usually too small to produce enough bass to hear the entrainment tones effectively. So for better sound quality and results, we recommend using external speakers or headphones.
- Your eyes should be closed during this session.
- During this session you should try and remain as calm and relaxed as possible.
- Headphones are not required, but using them will often result in a more deeper entrainment experience. Any headphones will do, as you don’t need anything top of the range. Either the small ‘in ear’ earphones, or the bigger ‘over ear’ headphones are fine.
- External speakers – If you are listening with a laptop, you will probably find that the speakers are very small, which means it’ll probably be hard to hear the Isochronic Tones effectively. So I recommend plugging in some external speakers for laptops.