Increase the Activity of Brainwave Frequencies Associated with Mental States of Healing and Pain Relief
This session uses Sub-Delta (0 – 1 Hz) frequencies, which are theorized to have soothing effects on the limbic system – the amygdala and hypothalamus in particular, which themselves operate at delta frequencies.
This may be the reason delta frequencies can be so helpful with conditions involving chronic pain, such as fibromyalgia.
7 Different Background Tracks Included
You get the 7 Mp3s listed below, so you can choose the sound that suits your mood. Each contains the exact same frequency session, but with an alternative background option.
Here is a short demo of each version:
|Beach Waves:||Beach Waves|
|Heavy Rain:||Heavy Rain|
|Whale sounds||Whale sounds|
|Just Tones (no soundtrack):||Just Tones|
Note: Laptop speakers are usually too small to produce enough bass to hear the entrainment tones effectively. So for better sound quality and results, we recommend using external speakers or headphones.
Download the full high quality Mp3 versions of Chronic Aches and Pains Relief, and listen to them anytime you wish on:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or burn them to a CD
* Note: You will not be able to download the mp3 music files ‘directly’ to iPhones or iPads because of limitations with those devices. For info on how to get the MP3 file onto iPhones and iPads, please click here.
- Your eyes should be closed during this session.
- During this session you should try and remain as calm and relaxed as possible.
- Headphones are not required, but using them will often result in a more deeper entrainment experience. Any headphones will do, as you don’t need anything top of the range. Either the small ‘in ear’ earphones, or the bigger ‘over ear’ headphones are fine.
- External speakers – If you are listening with a laptop, you will probably find that the speakers are very small, which means it’ll probably be hard to hear the Isochronic Tones effectively. So I recommend plugging in some external speakers for laptops.