Calm Feelings of Anxiety Before Public Speaking or Any Anxiety Producing Event
Most of us feel a bit nervous before walking on stage, taking an exam or doing anything that really means a lot to us, especially we are doing this in front of a lot of people. But for some people, this feeling can become overwhelming and produce extreme anxiety and even a panic attack.
If that sounds like you, you’re probably experiencing a hemispheric imbalance which commonly occurs in the brain before an anxiety producing event. But there is something you can do to help relieve it…
How Does This Brainwave Entrainment Session Work?
This Isochronic Tones session uses frequencies in the Alpha range to help relieve anxiety.
It also produces different Beta frequencies for each ear. At the highest point the left brain is stimulated with a 16.5Hz beat, compared to 14Hz for the right. This helps to correct a hemispheric imbalance in your brain.
7 Different Background Tracks Included
You get the 7 Mp3s listed below, so you can choose the sound that suits your mood. Each contains the exact same frequency session, but with an alternative background option.
Here is a short demo of each version:
|Metal Crystal Bowls:||Metal Crystal Bowls|
|Om Mantra:||Om Mantra|
|Rain with Wind Chimes:||Rain with Wind Chimes|
|Tranquil Ambience:||Tranquil Ambience|
|Whale sounds:||Whale sounds|
|Just Tones (no soundtrack):||Just Tones|
Note: Laptop speakers are usually too small to produce enough bass to hear the entrainment tones effectively. So for better sound quality and results, we recommend using external speakers or headphones.
Download the full high quality Mp3 versions of Public Speaking Anxiety, and listen to them anytime you wish on:
- Cell/Mobile Phones
- iPad, iPods etc.
- Mp3 player
- Or burn them to a CD
* Note: You will not be able to download the mp3 music files ‘directly’ to iPhones or iPads because of limitations with those devices. For info on how to get the MP3 file onto iPhones and iPads, please click here.
- For best results, listen to this session shortly before an anxiety producing event, like public speaking, and exam or social event.
- Use this session in a quiet, comfortable place, where you are free from distraction, in a chair or lying down. After starting the session, close your eyes and relax.
- During this session you should try and remain as calm and relaxed as you can.
- HEADPHONES ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS TRACK. Either the small ‘in ear’ earphones, or the bigger ‘over ear’ headphones are fine.